Ravens Hair Salon New Protocols for Your Visit
We are really excited about seeing you and are looking forward to being able to finally reopen the salon doors! When we reopen you will still receive the same high-quality service, but certain things will be different. Upon visiting Ravens, we will need you to:
● Come alone to your appointments unless you require assistance.
● Please arrive on time to your appointment. If you are late, we may have to reschedule your service.
● Let us know when you arrive, and wait to be invited in.
● Sanitize your hands before entering the salon. Hand sanitizer will be available outside the door.
● Wait and be seated by a staff member.
● You will be required to bring and wear a cloth covering/mask. We will have some in the salon if required.
● You are more than welcome to bring your own refreshments.
● Complete and return client Self-Assessment form 48 hours before your visit with us.
● Unfortunately, we will not be able to accept any loyalty cards as payment for the first 8 weeks of opening.
● Please wash your hair before your appointment to remove any root sprays as they may act as a barrier.
● A 10% increase will be applied to all services, this will be amended when we can safely increase capacity in the salon.
● Deposits will be taken on all future appointments.
● Deposits will be lost if we do not receive 48 hrs notice
● Please re- book your next appointment before leaving the salon, where possible.
Please also note that:
If you are feeling unwell with a high temperature or you are living with someone who has symptoms of coronavirus will we reschedule your appointment for a later date.
We will be carrying out social distancing measures and extra cleaning schedules throughout the day, so please be patient with us whilst we deal with the added measures that we need to put in place.
We are dedicated to creating and maintaining a safe environment always for you, our guest and Team Ravens.
We look forward to welcoming you back through our doors soon!